Conservative journalist and former George W. Bush speechwriter David Frum will now work for Tina Brown at Newsweek and The Daily Beast, and is shutting down his own website FrumForum. "When we launched, Sarah Palin was a leading candidate for president and Glenn Beck was broadcasting conspiracy theories on cable TV," Frum writes in his farewell message. "Three years later – not so much. OK, maybe we can’t claim all the credit. But we won't refuse some fair share." Frum recently asked a big, related question in this magazine: "When Did the GOP Lose Touch With Reality?"
Photo: Marc Bryan-Brown/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 8. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]