John Heilemann's political analysis on Morning Joe on Wednesday was innuendo-free and absent of imagery of Rick Santorum in a gay threesome. But the conversation was much more colorful during the late hours on The Colbert Report, where Heilemann painted a picture of Santorum's uneasiness on Tuesday during the early part of the Iowa caucuses. "The night started with Rick Santorum in kind of an uncomfortable position for him, sort of like a nightmare scenario," Heilemann said. "He found himself in a three-way with two other men." Heilemann also looked ahead to the New Hampshire primary, wondering how fourth-place Iowa finisher Newt Gingrich might react. "The teddy bear is angry. And there's nothing in politics more frightening than a vindictive teddy bear."
- 1. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 2. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 3. Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What's Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 5. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 6. Snowy Owls Spared Violent Deaths, Because Look at Them
- 7. 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks Actually Look Like
- 8. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-Six Finale
- 9. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle