John Heilemann's political analysis on Morning Joe on Wednesday was innuendo-free and absent of imagery of Rick Santorum in a gay threesome. But the conversation was much more colorful during the late hours on The Colbert Report, where Heilemann painted a picture of Santorum's uneasiness on Tuesday during the early part of the Iowa caucuses. "The night started with Rick Santorum in kind of an uncomfortable position for him, sort of like a nightmare scenario," Heilemann said. "He found himself in a three-way with two other men." Heilemann also looked ahead to the New Hampshire primary, wondering how fourth-place Iowa finisher Newt Gingrich might react. "The teddy bear is angry. And there's nothing in politics more frightening than a vindictive teddy bear."
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper