John Heilemann joined the Morning Joe panel in New Hampshire today — the morning of the New Hampshire primary election — to discuss the "brutal greatest hits reel" that Team Obama is no doubt compiling against GOP front-runner Mitt Romney, including "Corporations are people, too" and yesterday's "I like being able to fire people" remark. "The problem is that, ripped out of context the statement sounds absolutely horrible, but even in context ... it reads bad on the page, but it looks worse in video," Heilemann said.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 9. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement