The panelists on NOW With Alex Wagner were making hypothetical ($10,000?) bets today about which candidate will win the Iowa caucuses tonight, asking our own John Heilemann where Newt Gingrich might fall in the results, as even the candidate himself knows he likely won't take the No. 1 spot. "He is bound for fourth and possibly even as low as fifth place here," Heilemann said. "The question really coming out of Iowa, especially if Romney wins, is whether the conservative movement decides to coalesce behind either Newt Gingrich or Rick Perry," which would lead to a two-person race after South Carolina's primary election.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 5. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability