The video was posted this morning (you can watch it here if you're curious) and purports to show four U.S. Marines based out of Camp LeJune urinating on the dead bodies of three "dead talibans," according to the description. A spokesperson says that the video "will be fully investigated and those responsible will be held accountable for their actions." We will never understand how anyone could think this was a good thing to post on the Internet.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability