"Now, Speaker Gingrich said [about] the debate before last night that the crowd wasn’t allowed to cheer, so he couldn’t do so well because the crowd was too quiet. Then last night, he said the crowd was too loud. It’s like Goldilocks — you know, the porridge is too hot, the porridge is too cold." —Mitt Romney speaking Friday about his archrival wanting to have it both ways.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 3. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 4. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- 5. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 6. Patrick Stewart Rescued a Baby Bird in Park Slope
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 9. Cannes Day Six: Selita Ebanks, Zoe Saldana, and Alec Baldwin’s Pregnant Wife