Responding to a question about gun rights in Fox News' Republican debate, Mitt Romney feigned an interest in hunting. It was an uncomfortable moment. Romney said that he's not a great hunter but he's happy to go when he's invited. Are you out there, Mr. Cheney?
Photo: Ethan Miller/2011 Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 8. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 9. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner