After telling CNN yesterday that she was certain Newt Gingrich would never become president because "there is something I know," Nancy Pelosi is now clarifying that she doesn't actually have any deep, dark Gingrich secrets. "The 'something' Leader Pelosi knows is that Newt Gingrich will not be President of the United States," a spokesperson claims. So how does she know? Because she knows. Fascinating.
Photo: Mark Wilson/Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck