Newt Gingrich is really embarrassed about the incessant praise for his ninja debating skills, largely credited with helping him trounce Mitt Romney in South Carolina. No, you've got it all wrong, he told a cheering crowd at his victory speech on Saturday night. It's not that I'm good at debating — more that I'm a divining rod that auto-magically channels the deepest-held convictions of all Americans. So enough with the compliments, okay?
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!