BrandIndex, which tracks the American public's warmth (or lack theorof) toward various corporate entities, reports that Goldman Sachs was among the top gainers in positive sentiment in 2011. A few bad quarters, and suddenly the vampire squid looks all cute and forlorn and lovable?
Photo: Bloomberg/2011 Bloomberg
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 9. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner