"Mitt Romney says he's for corporations, but Romney has a secret. As a head of Bain Capital he bought companies, carved them up and got rid of what he couldn't use. If Mitt Romney really believes corporations are people, then Mitt Romney is a serial killer." —From an ad just released in South Carolina by Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow, the super PAC set up by Stephen Colbert and recently handed off to The Daily Show's Jon Stewart.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 8. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 9. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner