Tonight's GOP debate — the last before Saturday's primary vote in South Carolina — came on maybe the biggest news day of the election season so far: It came out that Rick Santorum actually won the Iowa Caucuses, Rick Perry dropped out of the race, and a supposedly scathing interview with Newt Gingrich's ex-wife was set to air just after the match-up. Moderator John King pressed the candidates on each of these issues, plus when they would release their tax returns, who's the most pro-life of the group and the one moment in their campaign they would want to do over. All that and more in our quickie video roundup.
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode