Tonight's GOP debate — the last before Saturday's primary vote in South Carolina — came on maybe the biggest news day of the election season so far: It came out that Rick Santorum actually won the Iowa Caucuses, Rick Perry dropped out of the race, and a supposedly scathing interview with Newt Gingrich's ex-wife was set to air just after the match-up. Moderator John King pressed the candidates on each of these issues, plus when they would release their tax returns, who's the most pro-life of the group and the one moment in their campaign they would want to do over. All that and more in our quickie video roundup.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper