During tonight's first post-Huntsman yet pre-South Carolina Primary GOP presidential debate, the winnowed cast of five spared over social security, national security, and Super-PACs. Mitt Romney told us about how he knows how to shoot a gun (but not necessarily what he's shooting at), Ron Paul suggested a "golden rule" approach for foreign policy, to the boos of the crowd, and Newt Gingrich slammed President Obama as the "best food stamp president in American History." See all that and more in our brief video roundup.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]