Tonight's super-silent debate had nothing on last week's fight night. Mitt Romney couldn't even muster a single giggle. The audience was hushed and the candidates stayed rather calm. Romney and Newt Gingrich clashed early on about whether Gingrich was working as a lobbyist, "historian," or "influence peddler" after his time in Congress; Rick Santorum called both of them out for appearing as bad as President Obama to tea partiers; and Ron Paul almost sounded like he would endorse Gingrich. Not that Gingrich cared. He pointed out that he already has an endorsement from a Texan. See everything else you missed in our three-minute video recap, straight ahead.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!