Despite layoffs on Wall Street and talk of pay freezes and only slightly less obscene bonuses, the Post brings us the stories of at least two bankers feeling flush and not at all ashamed to show it. One, Green Bay Packer fan Peter Serafin, wanted to road-trip it to tomorrow's Giants playoff and so spent $240,000 to rent a 70-foot RV and stock it with 26 bottles of Champagne and 65 Kobe beef burgers (not to mention 100 gallons of beer — for tailgating, of course). The other, Goldman Sachs' Jeffrey Verschleiser, plans to drop a solid million for his daughter's bat mitzvah in a posh Aspen hotel.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?