It is approaching two years since Bradley Manning was arrested in Iraq, and on February 23 the soldier accused of passing military secrets to Wikileaks will be arraigned at Fort Meade. There, he can request a trial by military judge or jury, which would be comprised of at least five soldiers, for a general court-martial on 22 counts, including aiding the enemy.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 6. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 7. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update