For the second time in two years, Steven Campbell's home was hit by a car (this time, a livery cab) on Monday. Less brave souls might consider moving away from the five-corner intersection, but not Campbell. “Why should I move?” he asked the Times. “You could go anywhere and get hit by a car.” True! Why get all dressed up for it when you can do it in sweats while watching television, in the comfort of your own home?
Photo: Martin Child
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 5. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 6. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 7. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 8. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- 9. Stop Asking If the Volcker Rule Will Work. It Already Has