The laws of the universe were briefly upended last September when scientists at CERN announced that they had observed a neutrino moving faster than the speed of light, which, if true, would make time traveling into the past theoretically possible. Yesterday, though, the same team acknowledged that it had found some "faulty cabling" that may have altered the data, according to Reuters. You're safe for now, baby Hitler. For now.
Photo: Universal Pictures
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper