In keeping with their new Friday tradition, the hacker group Anonymous claims they crashed the CIA's website this afternoon, "for the lulz," obviously. Today's targeted agency gives the FBI a little break, but does lead us to wonder who uses these government sites anyway. For the mischief-makers it's a symbolic statement, but really, is anyone just surfing some CIA photo gallery on a Friday afternoon?
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability