A 53-year-old man went berserk outside the Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim this past weekend and repeatedly got pepper-sprayed, temporarily providing an attraction called, "What Happens When You Get Drunk at Disneyland and Throw Punches at Security." The four-minute video shows a pretty pathetic scene that includes commentary from one guy who speculates on the man's drink of choice, and a loud woman who lays on some thick moral outrage. "There are kids here," she yells. "Does this guy not get that? You’re in Disneyland!" Surprisingly self-aware, Glenn Horlacher, the man who's been booked for assault and battery, shouts, "I know where I am at!"
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron