The seemingly endless string of Republican presidential candidate debates is not yet coming to an end, but the program is losing at least one act. The John King–moderated March 1 CNN debate scheduled to air from Georgia only a few days before Super Tuesday is no more. The Romney, Paul, and Santorum campaigns told CNN on Thursday that they were all out, leaving Newt Gingrich as the only confirmed participant. And you remember what happened last time John King and Newt Gingrich had a couple minutes to themselves.
Photo: Chip Somodevilla/2012 Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!