Justin Massler, the diagnosed schizophrenic charged with stalking Donald Trump's daughter, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor aggravated harassment charge yesterday and was released based on his time already served, most of which was at Bellevue Hospital. "For whatever reason, like, some sort of like, extraterrestrial UFO presence, like, wanted me to, like, all like send crazy Twitter messages to Ivanka Trump," Massler once explained. Now he's cleaned up, is taking medication, and promises to stay away from Ivanka Trump, her husband Jared Kushner, and their baby daughter Arabella Rose. The Donald is guarded by a protective order as well, but he might like the attention.
Photo: Dario Cantatore/Dario Cantatore
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?