Per the settlement agreement resolving a case that was originally filed two years ago, "all known copies of the sex tape are to be destroyed within 30 days." The video "stars" John Edwards and his former mistress and aide, Rielle Hunter. Tough break for the people out there who may have wanted to see the fallen former North Carolina senator and onetime vice-presidential candidate's bedroom prowess. But there's still that 30-day grace period to have at it, if you're into smarmy, philandering politicians and have access to the black market for that type of thing.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck