Former GOP candidate Jon Huntsman visited The Tonight Show last night, where he explained that as "a candidate of the silent majority," his campaign never took off. And while he mostly kept with his diplomatic tendencies, quelling rumors of any bad blood between himself and Mitt Romney and dodging a question of whether Newt Gingrich should withdraw from the race, he actually showed some droplets of ire against all those damned debates. "[The media] gotta squeeze drama out of every aspect of politics, particularly those stupid debates ... It's all some kind of expanded reality show." (And a nineteen-episode one at that.) Then he topped it off with a "hell no" to Donald Trump. Oh, and there was that awkward moment when co-guest Chelsea Handler declared her eagerness to follow in the footsteps of Huntsman's sons and join the Navy. Huntsman laughed nervously and looked to Jay Leno for a save, but Handler quickly filled that silent gap with a signature quip. Watch the video below.
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?