Former GOP candidate Jon Huntsman visited The Tonight Show last night, where he explained that as "a candidate of the silent majority," his campaign never took off. And while he mostly kept with his diplomatic tendencies, quelling rumors of any bad blood between himself and Mitt Romney and dodging a question of whether Newt Gingrich should withdraw from the race, he actually showed some droplets of ire against all those damned debates. "[The media] gotta squeeze drama out of every aspect of politics, particularly those stupid debates ... It's all some kind of expanded reality show." (And a nineteen-episode one at that.) Then he topped it off with a "hell no" to Donald Trump. Oh, and there was that awkward moment when co-guest Chelsea Handler declared her eagerness to follow in the footsteps of Huntsman's sons and join the Navy. Huntsman laughed nervously and looked to Jay Leno for a save, but Handler quickly filled that silent gap with a signature quip. Watch the video below.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death