"No sir, I crossed that decision bridge a long time ago, my family did. I'm trying when I get the chance to help our eventual nominee. But running for president is something I never thought about doing." —Indiana governor Mitch Daniels, when asked by Fox News Sunday's Chris Wallace if he would ever reconsider entering the race or accept if drafted by his party.
Photo: Pool/2011 Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...