GOP State Senators rejected the request for a resolution honoring the late Whitney Houston because she likely died of a drug overdose, and they claim she didn't really have any local ties to New York, despite donations to 9/11 victims and being born in nearby New Jersey. We'll take the Giants, though.
Photo: Tibrina Hobson/2012 Tibrina Hobson
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!