We can remember a time (a few months ago?) when throwing glitter was a way to protest anti-gay politicians. But Mitt Romney was glitter bombed by someone concerned about immigration last week, and last night, the guy who hurled a fistful of glitter at Ron Paul in Minnesota reportedly shouted, "Housing and healthcare are human rights not privileges!" You damn kids — you're ruining glitter!
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?