President Obama has repeatedly promised that "all options" are on the table in terms of dealing with Iran's presumed pursuit of nuclear weapons. Everyone in the world knows what this means, but Rudy Giuliani is upset that Obama hasn't explicitly promised that he might "bomb them," in those exact words. Iran won't feel truly threatened until Obama says "bomb," instead of a thinly veiled euphemism for "bomb."
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...