If you're the type of person who wants to get married on top of the Empire State Building, you should damn well be able to get married on top of the Empire State Building. That is, if you're chosen in the annual competition in which couples submit photos and their love story in hopes of being selected to tie the knot there on Valentine's Day. (And hey, the ceremony is paid for.) This year, two of the four couples chosen made history as the first gay couple to marry atop the Empire State, followed by the first gay New Yorkers to do so. More power to them.
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode