A total of six active or former NYPD officers, including three on Monday, have now pleaded guilty in the bust of a gun-smuggling ring. The officers admitted to transporting at least three M-16 rifles, one shotgun, sixteen handguns, some stolen slot machines, thousands of cigarette cartons, and other bootleg products across state lines. Throw in some cases of soda and Doritos and it's Bloomberg's worst nightmare.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 7. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 8. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]