Newly filed financial statements reveal that former congressman Anthony Weiner handed over $13,290 to the private investigators at T&M Protection last year. The Daily News reports that the "legal services" were paid for while Weiner was still pretending that his Twitter account had been hacked, thus resulting in the crotch shots that eventually led to his resignation. The tweets, as we all know now, were coming from inside the building.
Photo: Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. A Ranking of 11 Movie Franchises, TV Shows, and Book Series That Ended in 2013
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street