Last week a sculpture at a Brooklyn church was defaced with KISS makeup and the vandal (or a copycat!) has since struck again, this time, less controversially, on a nearby subway ad. Like with the Sharpie additions to the Madonna with child statue, the culprit stuck with the makeup of Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, but maybe they're just working up to more advanced designs like The Space Ace or The Catman.
Photo: Scott Gries/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 6. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013