Barbara Walters has one of the most highly recognizable voices on television, but "you don't want to hear me [sing]," she told Daily Intel. When we caught up with the venerable newswoman at the opening night of the opera Manon at the Metropolitan Opera House at Lincoln Center, she admitted to dabbling in a little karaoke. Her go-to song is Michael Bublé's "Home," or as she called it, "Let Me Go Home" — but she didn't specify if she sings it more like Bublé or Blake Shelton. We're guessing the latter, since she described her voice as a bass. "I'm certainly not a tenor," she laughed.
Photo: Clint Spaulding/PatrickMcMullan.com
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 7. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 8. Michelle Not Actually Mad at Obama Selfie, Says Photographer
- 9. And This Year’s SAG Award Nominees Are ...