After 111 years, the zoo has decided to replace the monkey's sequestered environment with a habitat that's more up-to-date and "naturalistic," which will be a cruel discovery for the 8-year-old nephew of Bronx resident Vittorio Principe, who's never been to the zoo. “He said that’s the one place he really wanted to go. He said he wanted to hit that place first.” Yeah, well, better you learn about life's knack for disappointing you sooner rather than later, kid. It's a jungle out there, not a gracious historic building.
Photo: Fred Hsu/Wikipedia
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring