Forty-two-year-old Bangladeshi immigrant Sajjad Matin was struck last week by accused 33-year-old drunk driver Natasha Milbourne-Graham, who told cops that she drank two or three vodka cranberries before getting behind the wheel, eventually smashing into Matin on Eighth Avenue near 51st Street. Milbourne-Graham had a blood alcohol level of .136 percent, the Daily News reports, which is well above New York's .08 percent limit for a DWI. Doctors are trying to save Matin's right leg. His wife and two children are praying for his recovery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Photo: Martin Child
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. Oklahoma Woman Has to Leave State Now, Forever, Thanks to Wolf Blitzer
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig