Since January, Dennis Kozlowski, the once wedding band guitarist who became CEO of Tyco (and later embezzled millions from the conglomerate in order to sustain a hedonistic lifestyle that included gold-plated everything and a notorious Sardinia party featuring an ice statue of David that peed vodka), has been living in a prison on West 110th Street. There, the man Time magazine dubbed the third most crooked CEO (after Bernie Madoff and the Enron guys) has been doing some financial consulting for a nonprofit that works with ex-cons. And, when he needs a break, Kozlowski gets weekly furloughs that allow for jaunts to nearby Central Park.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability