The winner of the bidding war is Grand Central, an imprint of Hatchette Book Group. A New York Post insider figured that the auction could crack a million, but the prevailing bid obviously did that and a lot more. Smith will write about his "coming-of-age" experiences that led him to publicly resign from the bank via a scathing Times op-ed. Ultimately, Smith learned that money just isn't everything. It's a good day to be Darth Vader's book agent.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 4. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 5. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 6. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 9. The World of Black-Ops Reputation Management