Herman Cain is back! Cain Solutions has a new ad, and it's a very confusing metaphor about the economy as a dying fish, in which the metaphor doesn't exactly seem to be doing the logical work Cain thinks it is, unless he is actually secretly in favor of the stimulus. There is also a little girl who seems like she was plucked from a horror-movie audition, creepy seagull-cawing, and a shot of Cain in profile on a mountain, which is definitely not to scale unless he has recently become about 64 feet tall. Enjoy!
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 4. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 5. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 6. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 9. The World of Black-Ops Reputation Management