With younger brother Nick currently on Broadway, Joe Jonas is also venturing out on his own. “I love to just bike-ride everywhere,” he said last night at the Jeffrey Fashion Cares benefit at the Intrepid Air and Space Museum. Chief among his favorite stops? “Brooklyn has been really cool, to be able to see some of the street art and work that people have done,” much of which has been documented on his Twitter account through Instagram. But Jonas doesn't want you to think of him as just another softie, celebrity-dilettante biker. The boy-bander says he gets his cues from the most fearless pedalers of all, the city's bike messengers. “You watch [them] and you learn their ways and how they move around, and then you’re all right.”
Photo: Gary Gershoff/Gary Gershoff
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime