After shouting at the New York Times' Jeff Zeleny to "quit distorting [his] words" about whether or not Mitt Romney is "the worst" Republican to take on President Obama, the bullshit-free Rick Santorum is starting to see a bump in campaign donations as a result of his anti-Times outrage, said our own John Heilemann on NOW With Alex Wagner today. "It is good business to attack the New York Times if you're a conservative candidate. He's raising money off this already," Heilemann said. "People hate the New York Times in the Republican party." See more in our video here.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. Patrick Stewart Rescued a Baby Bird in Park Slope
- 3. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 4. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 5. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 6. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- 7. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 8. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 9. Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Grand Entrance