John McCain visited Jay Leno Wednesday night to get a few things off his chest (and also remind the country that he's a Romney supporter). McCain thinks Republican infighting is like nothing he's seen before; he's appalled by the impact of Super-PACs and the Supreme Court's decision in Citizens United, which allows unlimited spending on political campaigns, and he assails Gingrich-backer Sheldon Adelson in particular; and stopping short of saying anything inflammatory about Rick Santorum, McCain makes it clear he's not a fan of the guy. And as usual, McCain found a way to mention the Bridge to Nowhere.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 3. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 6. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. What Porn Means to Us: Twenty Couples on Tentacles, Baywatch, and the Skin Flicks They Share, Fear, and Imitate
- 9. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire