John McCain visited Jay Leno Wednesday night to get a few things off his chest (and also remind the country that he's a Romney supporter). McCain thinks Republican infighting is like nothing he's seen before; he's appalled by the impact of Super-PACs and the Supreme Court's decision in Citizens United, which allows unlimited spending on political campaigns, and he assails Gingrich-backer Sheldon Adelson in particular; and stopping short of saying anything inflammatory about Rick Santorum, McCain makes it clear he's not a fan of the guy. And as usual, McCain found a way to mention the Bridge to Nowhere.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck