The last time Meghan McCain went to Brooklyn (publicly), she declared "Brooklyn in general is not a fun experience for me because I look nothing like Zooey Deschanel." Last night, she returned once more into the land of dragons and bangs for a panel with her future coauthor Michael Ian Black in Greenpoint. He said something rather inappropriate about her mother, and her reply wasn't a "but YO mama ...", it was "Oh my God. I am never coming to Brooklyn again." We eagerly await further dispatches from McCain's adventures in Kings County. Does she protest too much? Is she secretly living in Clinton Hill with three roommates who all split a CSA membership?
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times