The last time Meghan McCain went to Brooklyn (publicly), she declared "Brooklyn in general is not a fun experience for me because I look nothing like Zooey Deschanel." Last night, she returned once more into the land of dragons and bangs for a panel with her future coauthor Michael Ian Black in Greenpoint. He said something rather inappropriate about her mother, and her reply wasn't a "but YO mama ...", it was "Oh my God. I am never coming to Brooklyn again." We eagerly await further dispatches from McCain's adventures in Kings County. Does she protest too much? Is she secretly living in Clinton Hill with three roommates who all split a CSA membership?
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died