Fedora-wearing hipster Barack Obama joined Grantland's Bill Simmons at the White House yesterday for the first-ever podcast interview with a sitting president. Most of the conversation consisted of Obama boasting of various basketball-related accomplishments, such as the time he beat a WNBA player in H-O-R-S-E, the time he blew past Chris Paul with his crossover, or the time he told Blake Griffin to start taking more jump shots and then Blake Griffin started taking more jump shots. The best part, though, was when Obama claimed that he "knew about Jeremy [Lin] before ... everybody else did." Everybody!
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 9. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders