Fedora-wearing hipster Barack Obama joined Grantland's Bill Simmons at the White House yesterday for the first-ever podcast interview with a sitting president. Most of the conversation consisted of Obama boasting of various basketball-related accomplishments, such as the time he beat a WNBA player in H-O-R-S-E, the time he blew past Chris Paul with his crossover, or the time he told Blake Griffin to start taking more jump shots and then Blake Griffin started taking more jump shots. The best part, though, was when Obama claimed that he "knew about Jeremy [Lin] before ... everybody else did." Everybody!
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]