Fedora-wearing hipster Barack Obama joined Grantland's Bill Simmons at the White House yesterday for the first-ever podcast interview with a sitting president. Most of the conversation consisted of Obama boasting of various basketball-related accomplishments, such as the time he beat a WNBA player in H-O-R-S-E, the time he blew past Chris Paul with his crossover, or the time he told Blake Griffin to start taking more jump shots and then Blake Griffin started taking more jump shots. The best part, though, was when Obama claimed that he "knew about Jeremy [Lin] before ... everybody else did." Everybody!
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!