The winner of Tuesday's Democratic primary in Ohio's second congressional district was William R. Smith, who, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer, doesn't have a website, spent no money on his campaign, and is completely unknown to Democratic Party leaders in the area. Ohio residents did receive some robocalls on Smith's behalf — from a mysterious, unregistered group called "Victory Ohio Super PAC."
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper