The winner of Tuesday's Democratic primary in Ohio's second congressional district was William R. Smith, who, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer, doesn't have a website, spent no money on his campaign, and is completely unknown to Democratic Party leaders in the area. Ohio residents did receive some robocalls on Smith's behalf — from a mysterious, unregistered group called "Victory Ohio Super PAC."
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. House Passes Budget After Boehner Flips Out on Conservative Opponents
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle