The winner of Tuesday's Democratic primary in Ohio's second congressional district was William R. Smith, who, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer, doesn't have a website, spent no money on his campaign, and is completely unknown to Democratic Party leaders in the area. Ohio residents did receive some robocalls on Smith's behalf — from a mysterious, unregistered group called "Victory Ohio Super PAC."
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?