Capital New York reports that Jesse Angelo, editor of Rupert Murdoch's occasionally successful iPad newspaper The Daily, will become more involved in the digital direction of nypost.com. The Post's previous website editor, Erle Norton, jumped ship to Reuters earlier this month. Angelo, who is a childhood friend of James Murdoch, will have his work cut out for him: Nypost.com got 6.5 million unique visitors in January, compared to nydailynews.com's 10.1 million.
Photo: Spencer Platt/2011 Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck