Capital New York reports that Jesse Angelo, editor of Rupert Murdoch's occasionally successful iPad newspaper The Daily, will become more involved in the digital direction of nypost.com. The Post's previous website editor, Erle Norton, jumped ship to Reuters earlier this month. Angelo, who is a childhood friend of James Murdoch, will have his work cut out for him: Nypost.com got 6.5 million unique visitors in January, compared to nydailynews.com's 10.1 million.
Photo: Spencer Platt/2011 Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 6. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013