Flanked on the right (his left) by the biggest Mitt Romney fan in the U.S., the candidate spouts typical lines at his rally deriding Obama's policies and then declares, "This president has run out of ideas, he's run out of excuses, and in 2012 we're going to get him out of the outh— out of the White House." That's the problem with using the word "out" with the rule of three. Yet another Romney gaffe but the real star of Mitt's address is a Massachusetts-based Romney super fan.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper