A day after a long-expected attempt to separate his son James from a still-growing scandal, Reuters is reporting that Rupert Murdoch has some more explaining to do. The Leveson Inquiry's investigation of media abuses, including phone hacking and bribery, centers around Murdoch's British newspapers, and he's likely to be summoned to the judicial panel this spring. "[Lord Justice Leveson] has always said he will go where the evidence leads," said the justice's spokesperson, and for now, that's still looking like News Corp. Another editor at Murdoch's Sun was arrested today, becoming the tenth person from the tabloid detained and questioned in the probe.
Photo: Handout/Getty Images
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times