In a span of about one minute, this Texas woman, permanent scowl affixed to her face, complains that Times Square is "kind of crappy," dirty, filled with loud sirens, covered in TVs, cold, "a bunch of crap," and "just a bunch of big buildings" which are not well maintained. Many of these critiques are valid, which is why we generally try not to hang out there. But we always thought tourists went to Times Square because of all the crap and the TVs and the big buildings. It's not exactly a secret that that's what Times Square is.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. QuizUp Is the Fastest-Growing iPhone Game in History: Here Are Its Creator’s Secrets