In a span of about one minute, this Texas woman, permanent scowl affixed to her face, complains that Times Square is "kind of crappy," dirty, filled with loud sirens, covered in TVs, cold, "a bunch of crap," and "just a bunch of big buildings" which are not well maintained. Many of these critiques are valid, which is why we generally try not to hang out there. But we always thought tourists went to Times Square because of all the crap and the TVs and the big buildings. It's not exactly a secret that that's what Times Square is.
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Has to Leave State Now, Forever, Thanks to Wolf Blitzer
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig