In a span of about one minute, this Texas woman, permanent scowl affixed to her face, complains that Times Square is "kind of crappy," dirty, filled with loud sirens, covered in TVs, cold, "a bunch of crap," and "just a bunch of big buildings" which are not well maintained. Many of these critiques are valid, which is why we generally try not to hang out there. But we always thought tourists went to Times Square because of all the crap and the TVs and the big buildings. It's not exactly a secret that that's what Times Square is.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]