A Manhattan thief tried to hit three banks in 35 minutes today, making his way from a 23rd Street Citibank to a 32nd Street PNC and then a 34th Street HSBC, but striking out at the first two and pocketing only $200 from the last branch. That's more than $100 an hour, and he's not been caught yet, but somehow it just doesn't seem worth it.
Photo: STRDEL/2011 AFP
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring